Ruling the Centre since 2006. The Life and Times of a country called Canada. Politics, Culture, and More.

17 June 2007

A Summer of Discontent

I've been watching CPAC with my last couple of months available to lay about. The Hill has become a dury place of which nothing substantial occurs; except for 308 MPs releasing enough verbal pollution to warrant an International Climate Change conference.

PM Harper is the more partisan then Jean Chretien; though the latter had a majority and didn't need to be. However, it is usually the Opposition hurling insults across to the Government benches who take it (sorry for being politically incorrect) like men. However, this time its Harper (and lackeys) hurling them at the Opposition.

I'd like to see productive work being done; even its by a party I don't support. If something is good for Canada I'll support it regardless of party. I haven't seen it from Harper, and he'll pay dearly when he fails to win a majority or the next election.

No comments: