Ruling the Centre since 2006. The Life and Times of a country called Canada. Politics, Culture, and More.

24 October 2008

A Commitment to more posts.

My friends (I guess thats cliche now).

I have from time to time decided to post to The Centre Block. Now is the time for me to commit myself to blogging more than I have.

In today's economic and political climate it is more important than ever before for citizens to report their opinions and the facts they can find. In the past this was a difficult thing to do. Now with the advent of the internet we no longer need to sit quietly.

Martin Luther King Junior spoke of the fierce urgency of now during the Civil Rights movement. On the verge of the next era in Canadian and World politics, I along with all of you will be here saving the world through our words.

No comments: