Ruling the Centre since 2006. The Life and Times of a country called Canada. Politics, Culture, and More.

11 December 2009

Why does Charles Adler get a radio show?

I can't help it, I am a glutton for punishment. My choice of punishment?

Charles Adler. He is the bain of my driving existance, but I keep tuning in, perhaps under the guise that I can help protect us all from the dribble he forces his listeners to take in.

I need to stop; or I need my own AM Radio Show. If I become a nutjob, can I have my own show too?

Can we call the hydro company and have them turn off the power to his studio?

You know, maybe I should start podcasts. Are you in?

2 comments:

leftdog said...

He is absolutely terrible! He is cut from the same cookie cutter as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

There is something of middle aged whiite males in their 50's whose testosterone levels have fallen and left them miserable, nasty and belligerent.

He is a moron. My local right wing radio station carries him .. but I just turn it off.

James M said...

I can't help but listen. It makes me feel so powerless that people buy in to this dribble.

You know, if you are a real Conservative, I respect that, and likely you respect a Liberal. I mean this in the broadest terms, not by party.

But these morons who seem to inundate our airways are so biased, and so close minded that they are do us all a disservice.

I want nothing more for genuine, heartfelt discourse on our public airways.

I will be trying to start podcasts in the near future. We've also had a centre-right person inquire about writing for The Centre Block, so we will truly be "fair and balanced".

Cheers for now,

James M